28/5/10

Letter to Juliette

You're still here, but it seems to me that you have gone a long time ago. It seems you have vanished form all the good hearts of men, and have left a bittersweet flavour in my mouth. I will miss you, as I missed you even before I met you. Where have you been all my life?, where are you going to be?. I will go and find you, but if you left is because for sure your heart needs new horizons, and for sure mine will not mingle with yours anytime soon.

Why did our love had to end by taring apart or souls and lose the fire in our eyes, so our hearts are becoming colder and we no longer hope for us. You have left, and I still stay in the same place where I find you for the first time, might be the place where you find me, where I stood, seems for centuries, just waiting for you, you came, you caressed my spirit and from that day on, only ight has come in my way.

Now youre gone, maybe forever, maybe you were never here, perhaps is just a fragment of my imagination and all those long days and nights that I have dreamed about you, seems like centuries. Now I only have the brief momentos of your smile, the sweet and hipnotizing colour of your eyes that just looked at the world with such love and no prejudice at all.

I only have left those tiny memories of those moments where time didnt exist and I just went away with the sound of your words, travelling to such amazing worlds beyond comprehension, where no man can have access unless you let them in,

Now you're gone, there is nothing left. The streets start to take its grey colour again, and the fog just comes down the road, messing my way back home. I feel cold, but free. I feel sad, but I smile every time I stand in the same corner, the one that I will never forget, when I first saw your eyes deep into my soul. I would have the tiny memories as part of a small book of joy that I will keep and read everyday that I walk the lonely streets by myself, and I will be only for you, and no one else. I will stay here, as usual, you know where to find me if you decide to come back.

No hay comentarios: