26/5/10

The complexities of being alive

You know, this game of life is full of surprises. Sometimes you dont even expect that some things may happen, some times what you think might happen never does. But then again this journey is full of strange rides and hidden roads that you just take when you have to make a choice. Life is about choices, to live or die, to do or not, to follow the rest or yourself, to stay or to leave.

Suddenly she appeared, as many things do in life just because, and then something changes, something is different and the road in front of you seems to open up to new possibilities. The only problem that this almost perfect things usually dont happen to you, certainly not to me, Im not the kind of guy that has encountered all this good things in life just because, so it makes it a little harder to believe.

I sometime thing that it might be an hallucination, I feel her whispering in my ear, sometimes in dreams, sometimes in the most strange situations you can imagine. Sometimes I think of her, she just pops into my mind and for few seconds everything seems to stop while she remains there, like an angel trying to say something to me, and then she vanishes. She has told me a lot of things, usually advices of how can I change things around me, sometimes just words of encouragment to be brave and do something, sometimes I feel that maybe she tells me things because she has a lot to say and I listen.

One of the really rare things is that sometimes I feel none of this is true, I cant be possibly hearing what om hearing, or seeing what im seeing, this is not what I am supposed to be, this is not how usually things are supposed to be. I might be getting slightly insane, and then im just imagining all this possiblities ahead, hearing to voices and thinking that she is out there talking to me. Im clueless and disarmed, there some magic that just keeps me going and going, there is this special scent in the air that tells me to keep going without asking any questions.

Sometimes I feel the need to hug her, sometimes silence is just perfect so maybe we can read both our minds and communicate with the innerself that is lying underneath all this human desguise that we have to show. Sometimes I just want to listen, sometimes I want to run away and sometimes I would love to stay. Its hard as well to say a lot of things, maybe because there is this on believer inside that keeps kidnapping words that can never see the light, and I just remain there in silence watching the sun come down while silence just comes in between us and sometimes I just wish that would remain forever, just talking without words but with whats inside, but sometimes I wish I could just free myself form the little demons and talk.

She just appeared, as many things in life unexpectedly, some say that the best things in life come that way, they might be wrong, thay might be right, I am a non believer at the moment, Im just trying to figure out what is it that has made this moment different. She stays, or at least I think she is now, Im afraid she might leave before I do, Its always easier to leave first, but im just staying, something makes me stay, wait, breathe, something tells me to remain just exactly where I am.

As everything in life you have to choose, I havent chose to stay or to leave yet, although Ill need to do something about it eventually, she will never go away, even if I go away from her, and everything will be just exactly as I want to remember it, everything just as it is now and there will be no end to the history. I want to stay, is a choice, I hope she wants to stay, I hope we can just understand each other, with words, signs, silence, whispers or just by being what we are, whatever that is.

As most strange things in life im just here, she just came, everything is not how it usually is, my life doesn't do this kind of things to me, is not what she is used to do, but then again life is fiull of this surprises that you ust dont know what to do. I still hear her whisper in my ear, some dreams come and go, some things are still the same, some things have changed, I can still listen to the silence that breaks in between, sometimes I just want to not do, to do whatever is in my hands to never go back again. I choose to not choose, I choose to not want to choose.

Maybe one day Ill have to choose in between leaving or staying, maybe she one day will have to choose to go back to the shadows or remain in the light. Maybe we will both have to choose to just not choose, or maybe just as all weird things in life she will just go as she came, and I will only remember it as a dream, as one of those things that you never know if they were real or not, and as a memory and a reminder of how strange everything can be.

I know the answer, I know. I know she knows in some way, but it doesn't matter, I know, and perhaps I could tell her, in dreams, by whispering to the wind, or simply but being quiet and looking to the horizon, but I know, and im just waiting, dont know for what, but waiting endlessly.......

No hay comentarios: