3/12/08

Nothing at all

It's like scracthing the soul of a shadow, it's like walking on air only breathing the scent of thousands of flowers gathered in front of my eyes. The sky no longer cries as the steps fade away over the pavement, and the looks of those on the sides are just pale. The sea no longer screams over the moon, nor has thh strength to continue, everyhting will paralize as the footsteps scratches the soul of the shadows, and they fade away,

My life has left me, has gone away without me, and has left me here lonely, abandoned, in this dark alley where I can not see any further. The air grows thin, I can barely feel it fill my lungs, and my body is tense as I try to look forward, and walk, step by step, towards the light ahead of me. Now I remember the roses, the smell, the fields, the taste of life within my hands and how thorns used to make me feel I was alive. If we throw away our flaws, we are throwing away everything we are, since are flaws are the ones that makes us human. We try to over rule them with our good qualities, but the truth is those qualities are just a defense of what we really are. I forgot how to be human, I have flushed my flaws away, and now all I have left is a pair of empty hands looking at me and asking me where to go next.

I walk and walk by the endless streets, where everyone seems to know me, everyone seems to see thru me and knows I have left my shadow way behind, that no one is following me, and that I have lost my way. I no longer know what I am looking for, I no longer know where im heading, I can not see clearly ahead as my eyes go blind because of the fog of those emotions that come over me from every side. I can no longer resist the thin air going inside, I must be free and run towards the end of the road, that same road that saw me grow up and leave, the same road I have always been.

My shadow is ahead of my, maybe trying to catch my life that has gone a long time ago. Maybe she'll find it first, maybe she can be lucky and grab it and take it back, maybe my life will bring life to my shadow, and now there will be two of us out there, one seaching for myself, and the other running away from myself. I must find my life first before she leaves forever or tries to posses any other being, those that with their looks suck me in and take away what is left of me. My shadow looks back, runs away and laughs, while I try to grab myself to the world, to keep my eyes open, and to continue pursuing the end ahead. My shadow runs and takes all my flaws with her, I am left alone, I have nothing left, my life, my flaws have been taking away. My life has run away from me, and my shadow has left me behind to follow it. They took away everything I was, everything I have ever got, and now im helpless, hopeless and empty. I can not continue alone, I can grab my shadow again and make her mine, at least I could have what makes me human, at least I could have all my flaws to fight over my qualities, and then I could be one again.

I could let my life go away, in a way maybe I can get a new one, that I can control, that if I want i can leave, but not that she leaves me. My life has run away from, she hasn't taking anyhting, just my life itself, but I can have another one, but I can not replace my shadow, the one that left me behind in the middle of the night, and got lost, and ran away, looking for some other one to be his shadow. I am left alone as the air crushes in and I can no longer breathe, I have nothing left but my empty hands and my eyes that watch how my shadow kills my life, takes away the little I have left, and leaves me alone, without a name, without a trace, without me. Im no longer anyone, Im no longer something, Im just the one that has nothing left, the one that has nothing at all, the one that every night will cry to the moon, and the stars and the sea. The one that forever will be shadowless, with just a pair of emoty hands, and voided eyes, always searching to steal a shadow so I can become once again something, the one that will be looking at the side of the street as some other one loses his life and shadow and then I would see him run and be desperate to be just like that again. The same as always, nothing with at least something that will have something, not as me that am nothing, with nothing at all.

No hay comentarios: