10/11/08

Ghosts

I have left the ghosts behind, finally I have closed the door of the past and those night stories that would'nt let me sleep. Now everything is clear, I can breathe again and feel like a new road is clearng ahead, words are stronger than anything and beyond reason there is heart. Now i can feel that I can finally see the road ahead and continue walking without looking behind.

Suddenly everything became clear, its just a wave of fresh air and of sweet and tender words that just healed the wounds that were opened and waiting to be cured. Now the scars will disappear in time, as I wlak step by step to a new horizon and open myself to new feelings within my heart. Everything is gone now and I have cleaned the house, now it is open for some new tenant to come in and reorganize the place, to make it bright and tender once again. Ghosts are gone, they have flown away, eventhough they have left their footprints on the walls and they have left there scent in the air, they are no more.

Ghosts have flown away, and everything is as it should be, there are still some stains I have to clean, but they are no longer strong, they are just a reminder of things that I have to forget, and things that once where in me. Now I just need to open up the window and let the sun come in, and just clean it all uo with its light, so I can finally start to open up again my heart, to new rays of light.

Ghosts are finally gone, now I wonder who would like to occupy the now empty space, which I have cleaned over such a long time, that now it is ready, it is waiting and it is willing to do everything it has to do, to make its dweller at home. I wonder now what new ghost will come once again to fill up the space, this time I just hope it stays for long, long time, that he can even just buy the space forever. For now im just grateful that everything is just behind, memories are just that, and nothing remains but gratefulness and satisfaction for everything that has been living inside. Now the journey begins again, and the road is wide and long, and I just feel deep inside what lies ahead is just perfect and I will no more be needing to expel no more any ghosts, for they are finally all gone.

No hay comentarios: